Tiger Bombs 115 polarized
‘soft-fit’ foam lining
- EVA Lining: Due to our patent protection, Bomber is the ONLY manufacturer who adds high-quality, non-toxic EVA foam to its eyewear.
- All Bomber glasses with this foam are fully guaranteed to:
- Float: No other floating eyewear provides the same superior buoyancy of EVA foam period.
- Grip: Non-slip EVA converts your glasses into strapless goggles. The foam grips and never slips.
- Prevent Dry Eye: Just enough foam at the hinges keeps the vortex of dust and dry air from forming near your eyes.
- JustFeel Good: The smoothness, even temperature and overall comfort of EVA foam lets you wear your glasses longer at a time.
Introducing tapered lens technology
A solution to visual distortion. An object’s true position or size becomes distorted when waves of light come into contact with an aggressively curved lens. This is known as visual distortion. It’s kind of like what you see when you are looking through a sh eye lens - everything you see seems to be distortedly stretched beyond reality.Our new lenses are now equipped with Tapered Lens Technology that xes all of this. Distortion is eliminated by the tapering of the lens towards the outer edges and away from the optical center. The result is true optical clarity: where your eye directly gets these waves of light, with no distortion whatsoever. Basically, what you see is what you get.
- Our polarized film cuts 99% of glare off surfaces like water and snow pretty much all flat surfaces.
- Hard coatings for durability and helps reduce scratching.
- Hydrophobic hard coating repels water droplets and protects the multi-layered lens coatings.
- 100% protection from UVA, UVB, UVC + harmful, high-energy light to 400nm.
- PC lenses meet ANSI Z87.1 High Velocity & High Mass Impact Standards
- Meets International Standards (US, Europe & Australia)